The DC Mega Snowboard Review Обзор сноубордов
Armed to destroy big air competitions, insane slopestyle courses, and massive backcountry booters, the DC Mega Snowboard is capable of dismantling the planet’s burliest kickers with style and finesse (much like DC pro rider Torstein Horgmo). This twin-shaped freestyle weapon serves up a healthy dose of response, snap, and stability for straightlining jumps and launching freestyle features thanks to its medium-stiff flex, poppy Stratus core, and Lock & Load camber profile.
Cambered through its midsection, the Mega delivers a powerful ride with plenty of grip when you’re carving through the park or bombing icy groomers. Flat contact points help the board maintain its stability when you’re riding it at high speeds, and its Radius 2 Flat nose and tail kicks enhance float when you stomp backcountry jumps with fresh, powdery landings.
Under the hood of this freestyle deck, you’ll find a snappy Stratus core that’s composed of poplar wood for a lightweight, responsive feel, along with beech stringers running down the middle for added strength. The Fresh Deck topsheet replaces standard topsheet laminates with fully sealed wood for extra pop, much as you’d feel when snapping an ollie on a fresh skate deck. Rounding out this board’s impressive attributes, its Sintered Supreme base is lightning fast and durable enough to withstand repeated park thrashings over the course of the season.
- Powerful freestyle deck built for going big
- Camber with flat zones for stable, responsive ride
- Twin shape is suited to freestyle domination
- Mid-stiff flex handles the biggest jumps
- Biax glass offers smooth, consistent flex
- Poplar core with beech stringers for added strength
- FreshDeck wood topsheet replaces toxic plastics
- Sintered Supreme base is fast and tough
- Item #DCS00YC