2019 Burton FT Speed Date Snowboard Review
The 2019 Burton Speed Date is a Family Tree snowboard that is new for this year. The Speed Date is an all mountain ripper that is pretty stiff and aggressive. Built for bank slaloms – there’s easy foot steer and tough tip and tails.
Description: Burton FT Speed Date Snowboard
From the first lap to last you will be looking fly and feeling it too on the 2019 Burton FT Speed Date men’s snowboard. This member of the Burton Family Tree is one designed to rip the freshies all day in the powder. The Speed Date features a directional shape, putting you further towards the tail and creating a longer nose. The hybrid profile is a blend of directional camber and a large rocker nose that gives you a super great float over the deepest of pow. Featuring a medium to stiff flex, this board is a more aggressive ride. Equipped with PRO-TIP™ which reduces tip and tail thickness providing natural movements in powder. The 2019 FT Speed Date is topped off with Burton’s exclusive Infinite Ride™ technology which gives you an already broken-in feel from the first day you take it into the backcountry. The top of the line sintered base soaks up wax deep in its pores to give you an amazing fresh wax ride. Get left speechless after ripping the backcountry pow on the Burton 2019 Family Tree Speed Date.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape/Flex: Directional [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][7mm Taper]/Directional
- Core: FSC Certified Dragonfly 600G Core with Multizone EGD, Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: 45° Carbon Highlights/Recycled Sintered WFO
- The Channel
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Infinite Ride
- Personality: 6 – 9 (Medium – Aggressive)
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs.||150-200 lbs.||180-260 lbs.|
Burton channel system snowboards will only be compatible with Burton’s EST bindings, Burton channel compatible bindings, or other bindings specifically listed as Channel Compatible.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]